Tuesday 20 October 2009

Website research:




The BBC Website:

My favorite website is The Berrics, but I do have a few issues with it. One of which is the navigation of the website, although i can quite easily navigate my way around the site, my first visit i do remember having trouble finding where particular events were. This is because the links are very small and don't exactly describe where it leads to.
It also changes frequently, so even once you have the ability to navigate the site, it changes and is difficult to navigate again.

The BBC website however i really like as it is extremely easy to navigate, all information is clearly labeled and the layout is clearly separated between each subject box.
Not only that, but the user can also slightly change/customize the site to make it specifically set out for their convenience by arranging and moving the subject boxes where they want them to appear on the page.
This makes it much more user friendly for visitors to the site.

I will use both these sites to help me decide how to display my own website, taking into account positive and negative factors eah of these websites consisted of.

Visit: http: www.bbc.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment