Friday 12 March 2010

Keepin' it Fresh!

It has come to my attention that I really don't have long before I have to have a pretty decent looking website for this years module. The only problem is I'm struggling on what I want the design to look like. Another website I happened to stumble across was a young surfers, Julian Wilson, who has just made it on to the DC pro team. Below is a print screen that shows what the home page looks like:
The navigation menu is easy to use and simple. The main reason for me being attracted to this site is the way in which it looks. The background image looks good and immediately draws attention. Another feature about the site that I particularly like it that it has a page just for videos. This is definitely something I would like to have on my own site. Although I already do, it's not exactly a page that looks all that good. I will definitely be looking into all the points within the next 2 weeks to improve the site I already have.


And heres the trailer for his new movie coming out in september, 'Scratching the Surface'.


No comments:

Post a Comment