Wednesday 17 March 2010

Corporate Identities:

Companies represent their brand through the use of logos to gain visual recognition on their products. My current identity has been 'OLZA' in red and black with the letters O, L, Z and A arranged in the style of the sign at Love park in Philadelphia, the reason for this was explained in previous posts. However, I am now looking for a different logo people can identify with me, without using the style of the Love park sign. I want this logo to be completely original.
Here is the image I have currently been using is shown below:

This was satisfactory for the website at the time but now that I have redesigned my website I feel it no longer achieves the look I am after.

To help gain inspiration I decided to look closer at existing logo's companies use so that I could produce something that fit the bill. As my website will contain a lot of skateboarding content, I decided the best place to begin was simply by checking out their logos. Below shows a mix of logos that are all very different that Im hoping will help me when creati
ng my own.
Time I think to get the note pad out and begin juggling some ideas and designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment