Friday 29 January 2010

Flash Game Research:

Our 2nd assignment for this module has been set and is to make our own Flash game using action script. To begin, I decided to get a ganda at what games I enjoyed to play myself before making my own. After a hard hour of research work by playing games, I found that the games I was most attracted to were shooting games. Games that involved the user having shoot or destroy a target. On this basis, I decided to make a similar game myself.


Below are some print screens of a couple of examples I came across when searching online:


This is also a very simple style of game to reproduce as it doesn't require a high level of skill to create. With this being my first flash game it definitely seems like a good place to start.
The brief was was to create a flash game that had either a scoring system or a timer which would limit the user in some way and also had to extract data from an external source that would change the game. So with that in mind, Its time to begin making my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment